Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Morons with dreadlocks

Morons with dreadlocks

Popped out at lunchtime and wandered through the Bank/Cannon Street area.  Place full of crusties expressing their hatred of capitalism by milling around untidily.  A troupe of idiots were doing their bit to bring down the Government via the medium of tambourines.  It was, in short, a dispiriting exhibition of the sort of political expression I’d hoped I’d left behind in the JCR.  Apparently RBS had installed a water-cannon on the premises – what this crowd really needed was soap as well.

So I responded to the crisis in the way I know best.  I bought a book by the most right-wing person I could think of off-hand, and then had a quick look in Hacketts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home