Thursday, September 13, 2007

Do you think...

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Tanya Aldred is quite upset that there isn't much coverage of the women's World Cup football that's currently being played out in China. Well I can think of a few reasons straight off the bat.

This perhaps? Or this? This one? This for the Scots among us?

OK, so the tone of this blog is facetious, and the picture is not entirely serious either (I'd say tongue-in-cheek but I think that could be misconstrued). But lets face it, we're not exactly struggling to fill the Sport pages just at the minute, and a semi-amateur football competition over in China is always going to lose out isn't it?

(Congratulations to the Matildas by the way for their stirring win over Ghana. Since I married an Aussie girl I can at least support their women's football team.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home