Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Return of the Reptile

Sorry! I've been in Italy for a wedding although, unlike the problems encountered by dear old Token, all my suitings were my own. Any tastelessness therefore was entirely my own responsibility. I'm back now, and feeling in the mood for posting. Expect some words to follow on Cameronite Conservatism; on the dilemma facing Ming and the LibDems and a gleeful exposition on the rotting hulk of the Labour Party.

For the first time since I became politically alive, the news seems to be pretty hopeful. Let's face it, England have an Ashes winning cricket team for the first time since the mid 80s, and the Tories are in the ascendancy for the first time since, well, the late 80s. With a bit of luck things are starting to look up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home