Monday, January 30, 2006

New Blog

Well, it finally seemed as if I was the last person left in the Western world not to have some sort of blog. This is designed to rectify that inadequacy, although, if I'm honest, I'm not entirely sure that there was a particular gap in the market. Observant people will have noticed that the title owes a certain something (Ok everything) to the great PJ O'Rourke. I think that the Conservative Party (I am not now, nor have I ever been...) needs a touch more panache, diablerie if you will, and those of us who drink too much and get cross at the Today program are ideally placed to, well make snarky comments and cross post each other. I know it's a big ask, but this blog will try to live up to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home